Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Om at Home Coffee

Rylan has yet another fundraiser. I hate fund raising. At this stage in Rylan's life, it's more me that's raising the funds than her so it's kind of annoying.

Although her latest fundraiser is kind of cool, if I have to admit it.

Grosvenor Nursery School is selling Om at Home coffee. It's all organic, fairly traded and mountain grown. The company is actually just a little factory in Toronto, so it's kind of nice to support the little guy who is also supporting the little guy. (They support small independent coffee producers and cooperatives.) Their packaging is biodegradable and compostable, how cool is that?!

I'm really looking forward to trying some of this coffee now that I've become a coffee drinker.
I think I'm going to get a bodum too. Is it December 1st yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment