Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011/Update

Wow... it's only been 6 months since my last blog entry. That's not too long is it? Oops!

A lot has happened in the last 6 months... I opened up a cute little business called Lash Envy on Richmond Row at the end of August. We specialize in eyelash enhancements to bat your eyes at, Makeup artistry to make you feel pretty and brows to rid the world of the dreaded unibrow!
It is a lot of fun, I absolutely love the job, the location and my work partner, Amber. I'm still working as a paramedic from time to time so this may explain my lack of blog posts!
Anyway, today, I have the entire day off!! This is pretty much unheard of. I decided to spend the day cleaning/sorting/purging toys to get ready for new ones from Santa. This got me thinking about getting our 2011 Christmas cards ready... because if I don't do it soon, they won't be going out. I've been trying to come up with an idea to top last years card... I don't know if it's possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment